SBJH comprises of a multidisciplinary team that offers a holistic approach in the management of Spinal problems. We aim to provide safe, high-quality, cost-effective and state of art, operative and non-operative management of spinal disorders. Multidisciplinary consultation ensures that every patient receives a complete assessment and even the most complex spinal problems will be effectively handled.
We offer a wide range of services to our patients with spine related problems including:
1. Patient education and support
2. Spinal Rehabilitation and Cryotherapy
3. Advanced Spinal Procedures
Patient Education and Support: Our biggest priority is to inform and educate our patients about their symptoms, their problem and the treatment options at every stage of your interaction with our team – surgeons, physiotherapists and nurses. We believe that this is time well spent.
Spinal Rehabilitation: Our rehabilitation interventions are evidence-based and in keeping with the accepted best-practices all over the world. We adopt an exercise based treatment approach combined with advice regarding posture and back care and multi modal pain treatments like interferential therapy, short-wave diathermy and ultrasound massage for chronic pain management. Our in-house fully dedicated Spinal Rehabilitation Department and Whole Body Cryotherapy unit along with a centre provide Comprehensive care for persons suffering from chronic back pain and other acute back ailments.
Advanced Spine Procedures: SBJH employs state of art advanced technology to treat various Spinal disorders and diseases. With advancement in Spinal surgeries and technology, we offer the following Safe Spine Procedures:
• Spinal Injection therapy (Selective Nerve root block, Facet and Pars block)
• Radio frequency Ablation for Chronic back and neck pain
• Day care Spine surgeries
• Microscopic discectomy and decompression
• Minimal invasive Spine Fusion surgeries
• Surgical fixation for trauma and fractures of the Spine
• Cervical Disc replacement
• Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Balloon Kyphoplasty for elderly osteoporotic fractures
• Revision Spine surgeries
• Paediatric Spine deformities (Scoliosis and Kyphosis)